Zero-G 4001-100 Advanced Design Kink-Free Garden Hose, Gray, 100'
Research with hose purchasers overwhelmingly indicates a preference for hoses which offer lightweight, easy handling, kink resistance and lasting performance. The zero-G® advanced hose design takes these must-haves to a higher level than ever before. Compared to traditional heavy and professional water hoses, it's 50-percent lighter in weight that assures effortless handling, and offers Kink-free uninterrupted flow. Tough G-Force™ woven fiber jacket resists leaks, abrasion and punctures.
- Length: 100'
- Color: Gray
- 50% Lighter in Weight - assures effortless handling
- Kink-free uninterrupted flow
- Easy to store - small and compact
- Tough G-Force™ woven fiber jacket resists leaks, abrasion and punctures
- 600+ psi burst rated
- Consistent, high flow equal to a conventional 5/8” hose
- Flexible and easy to maneuver even in cold weather down to 35°F
- Lead free
- Drinking water safe
- Does NOT retract or expand.
Best Used For
- Avid home gardener with high frequency use
- Greenhouse applications
- Professional Tradesmen.
The Hybrid hose that elevates the advantages of two hose technologies
Tru-Flex™ Inner Core
- Pliable inner core prevents kinking
- Remains flexible in cold weather to 35 Degrees
- Easy to maneuver
- Coils easily for storage
G-Force™ High Density Jacket
- Durable, long lasting wear equal to commercial grade hoses
- 600+ PSI burst rated
- Consistent high flow equal to a conventional 5/8"
- Glides smoothly over surfaces; will not snag or tear
- Puncture resistant.
What is the intended use for the zero-G water hose?
- Zero-G can be used for all lawn & garden applications as well as light professional needs, such as filling containers, mixing concrete and cleaning.
What replacement coupling can be used with the zero-G product?
- Can use a 3/8” connector male or female to replace coupling
Can zero-G water hose be stored in Hose Reels?
- Yes, zero-G can be used with most standard hose reels.Water will flow even when hose is not fully extended from hose reel. For storage, drain water from zero-G and then easily wind product into Hose Reel.
- Research with hose purchasers overwhelmingly indicates a preference for hoses which offer lightweight, easy handling, kink resistance and lasting performance. The zero-G™ advanced hose design takes these must-haves to a higher level than ever before.