Rebound Driveway Marker 09-001 Spring Based Driveway Marker, 48"
The Rebound Driveway Marker outperforms traditional options with its ability to "spring" back into position and very easy installation. Made of durable fiberglass with 3 bands of 360 degree reflecto-max tape. Easier and faster to install even in frozen ground. No more scraped vehicles, damaged landscaping, or broken markers!
- Long lasting, made out of top-quality materials
- Firmly anchored into ground by an 8-inch metal spike
- Easier and faster to install even in frozen ground
- Has a stainless steel spring for flexibility when struck & a hardened steel spike for ease of installation even in frozen ground
- Easy to remove
- Assorted colors
- Made in the USA.
Easy to Install
- Pound spike into ground
- Attach spring to spike head.
- Most current markers are hard to install, especially in frozen or rocky ground. They bend, break and never last the season. They're easily knocked down by plows, passing vehicles even a hard snow. And in the process, they can damage vehicles, scraping them or puncturing tires. Add to that, markers can be expensive to buy year after year.