Irwin 1773466 Universal Hand Saw, 20"
Handsaw delivers performance and quality results that users demand on the jobsite. With a patent-pending handle design, the angle in which force is exerted converts energy into full blade strokes, cutting through virtually any material. This specially designed handle, combined with universal triple grind teeth, completely eliminates binding, and cuts three times faster than traditional hand saws. The Universal Handsaw provides the speed of a coarse-cutting saw, and the fine finish of a fine-cutting saw. No matter what the applicationn this powerful handsaw will hold up to the demands on the jobsite, proving to be the only handsaw the professional tradesman will ever need.
- Unique Handle Design: The patent-pending unique handle-to-blade design, combined with the patented universal triple-ground teeth, completely eliminates binding and cuts three times faster than traditional handsaws through virtually any material.
- Patented Universal Tooth Grind: The patented universal tooth grind rapidly removes material, delivering the speed that’s expected from a coarse-cutting saw with the fine finish of a fine-cutting saw in most standard building materials.
- Comfort Grip Handle: The comfort handle is constructed of a high density resin and molded into an ergonomic grip. This handle is lighter than traditional handsaws resulting in less hand fatigue.
- The Blade Profile: The blade profile has a tapered-pitch nose for improved clearance through materials and stability with every stroke.
- Thick Body Blade: The thick body saw blade is 0.85 mm thick with a water based lacquer coating, delivering a faster, more controlled cut.
- 90° and 45° Markings: The 90° and the 45° angle markings are fast and convenient features, providing a reliable straight edge for quickly marking work surfaces.
- Blade length: 20"