Ortho® 0438580 Grass B Gon® Garden Grass Killer, Ready To Use, 24 Oz
Guaranteed to kill weedy grasses, roots and tops (leaves). For use in and around ornamentals, groundcovers, evergreens, shrubs, shade trees, and non-bearing tree crops and vines. Won't harm listed landscape plants (when used as directed). Kills grassy weeds.
- Size: 24 oz
- Ready to use
- Kills weedy grasses without injuring ornamental plants
- For use in and around ornamentals, ground covers, evergreens, shrubs, shade trees, and non-bearing tree crops and vines
- Kills annual and perennial grassy weeds
- Won't harm landscape plants
- Ready to use - no mixing.
How to Use
- Hold sprayer close to weed (1 to 2 ft) with spray nozzle aimed at weed. Aim at center of weed to spray to lightly cover.
When to Apply
- Apply anytime weeds are actively growing. Warm, sunny weather will accelerate complete kill. Do not apply if rainfall is expected soon after application.
How often to apply
- Make 2 applications 7 days apart for tough to control weedy grasses such as established Bermudagrass, Crabgrass, and Quackgrass.
- Repeat if necessary.
Where to Use
- Use in and around ground covers, plant beds, landscapes, flowers, and shrubs.
Where Not to Use
- Do not use in your lawn.
- Coverage will vary based on the number of weeds treated and the size of the weeds in a given area.
What it Controls
- Weeds: Controls most annual and hard-to-kill perennial grasses including: Annuals: Barnyardgrass, Crabgrass, Downy Brome, Foxtails, Goosegrass, Panicum, Sandbur
- Perennials: Bentgrass, Bermudagrass, Johnsongrass, Quackgrass
- Is for use around most ornamentals, ground covers, flowers, and shrubs. Please check label for specific plants.
- 0.48% Fluazifop-P-Butyl.