Weiman 524 Eco-friendly Hardwood Floor Polish, 32 Oz
Enhance the natural beauty of your floors with Weiman Hardwood Floor Polish. This durable, eco-friendly formula creates a scuff- and scratch-resistant coating that has a gorgeous, streak-free shine. Shines, protects and renews hardwood floors, form protective barrier to resist scratches dirt and scuff marks.
- Size: 32 ounce
- Reduces scratches while leaving a brilliant shine
- Safe to use around kids and pets
- Non-toxic to user
- Contains no formaldehyde or heavy metals
- Scuff resistant finish
- Safe on hardwood, stone, tile and laminate floors.
- Remove debris from floor by sweeping or vacuuming.
- Clean with Weiman Hardwood Floor Cleaner and allow to dry thoroughly
- Apply a generous amount of Weiman Hardwood Floor Polish directly onto floor using a zigzag motion
- Spread evenly with a clean, dry mop
- Allow 30 minutes for floor to dry to a high gloss.
If more gloss is desired, additional coats may be applied. Allow 45-60 minutes in between applications. Do not apply more than three applications in a 24 hour period. Test in an inconspicuous area before use.
Do not use on unfinished or unsealed wood floors.
- Restore: Micro filling technology removes scratches
- Versatile: Can be used on any finished hardwood surface and easy applied with a mop or worked into a small area
- Safe: Can be used around kids and pets without causing harm
- Simple: Polish and restore hardwood floors in one easy step, is compatible and frequently used with any refillable spray mop such as Rubbermaid Reveal or Libran Freedom
- Use On: Finished oak, maple, cherry, birch, walnut, hickory, pine, ash, beech, agendum, mahogany, tiger wood, kemps, teak, bamboo, engineered hardwood, vinyl, laminate and stone tile
Can I use this on laminate, ceramic or tile floors?
- Yes, you can use this product on laminate, ceramic or tile floors.
Can I use this on wood furniture or cabinets?
- No, this product is formulated for use on flooring only.
Can this product be used on bamboo floors?
- We do not recommend using this product on bamboo flooring. Please consult the manufacturer for polishing instructions.
Is this product safe to use around kids and pets?
- Yes, after the solution has dried it is safe for kids and pets to walk on.
Do I need to clean my floor before using this product?
- Yes, you should clean with Weiman Hardwood Floor Cleaner before using this product. Allow the floor to dry completely after cleaning.
How much surface area does one bottle cover?
- Approximately 400 sq. ft.
How often should I use this product?
- In typical traffic areas, this product should be applied every 3-4 months. Higher traffic areas may require more frequent applications.
How do I remove this product?
- Weiman Hardwood Floor Polish can be removed using diluted ammonia solution which can be purchased at most grocery stores and discount retailers. The product is normally labeled as Ammonia or Ammonia All Purpose Cleaner.
- Ammonia solution should only be used for occasional removal of polish buildup. It should not be used for day to day cleaning. The solution should first be tested on an inconspicuous area to ensure that it will not cause damage to the floor finish. Do not apply ammonia solution more than two times back-to-back.
- Removal instructions will depend somewhat on surface type, please contact us for more specific instructions. Please contact us if you require more specific removal instructions.
What sort of mop should I use to apply this product? Can I reuse the mop for other things?
- We recommend using a microfiber mop for a more even finish. To reuse a mop after using with Weiman Hardwood Polish, wash the mop with ammonia and water.
How long does it this product take to dry?
- Allow 30 minutes for floor to dry to a high gloss. If more gloss is desired, additional coats may be applied. Allow 45-60 minutes in between applications. Do not apply more than three applications in 24 hour period.
What is the fragrance of this product?
- This product has an herbal scent.