Pre Sales 2190 Plastic Folding Chair, Brown
Folding chair manufacturers and took the best qualities of each to engineer our top quality commercial grade Plastic Folding Chair. Weighing in at a lightweight of just over 7.5 lbs, we use a real 18 gauge steel to ensure the sturdiness and reliability of this item. Three drain holes are drilled into the chair seat to stop rain water from accumulating; and the legs are set at the requisite angle. The side holes are placed 3/4" from the end and the plastic is reinforced around the side holes to ensure the plastic seat maintains its resiliency.
- 16 gauge & 18 gauge 3/4" tubular steel frame
- Specially contoured seats & backs making them very comfortable
- Injection-molded plastic seat and back
- 18-gauge, 3⁄4-in. tubular steel frame
- Baked on powder enamel
- Ultraviolet additives for super protection
- Triple rivet brackets at the seat for better strength
- 4 and 4 rivets on the under-seat plate for support
- SGS Laboratory tested to 300 lbs. live load
- SGS Laboratory tested to 800 lbs. static load
- High-density polyethylene color blended legs
- Non-marring replaceable feet
- 3 year limited warranty (by manufacturer).