Zep Commercial® ZULFFS5G Heavy Duty Floor Stripper Concentrate, 5-Gall
Pro-level hard surface floor maintenance begins with removing the existing acrylic finish. Zep Commercial® Heavy-Duty Floor Stripper goes on quickly with a cotton mop or scrubbing machine, then digs deep to remove stubborn finishes and heavy buildup. The ammonia-free, high-alkaline formula is concentrated so one gallon makes nine gallons of floor stripping solution.
- Size: 5 Gallon
- Commercial low foam
- Makes up to 45 gallon
- Covers up to 1,250 sq.ft.
- Removes tough acrylic finishes and build up
- Step #1 of the Zep Commercial® 4 step floor care process
- Removes stubborn floor polishes and heavy buildup
- For use on most types of interior floors including vinyl composition, rubber, asphalt-tile, terrazzo, concrete and no-wax vinyl.
- ETHYLENE GLYCOL MONOBUTYL ETHER; 2-butoxyethanol; butyl cellosolve MONOETHANOLAMINE; 2-aminoethanol; MEA ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL; ipa; dimethylcarbinol; 2-propanol Handling and Storage: Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Use only with adequate ventilation. Do not ingest. Keep away from heat, sparks and flame. Apply this product only as specified on the label. Observe label precautions. Do not reuse product container. Wash thoroughly after handling. Keep container in a cool, well-ventilated area. Keep container tightly closed and sealed until ready for use. Avoid all possible sources of ignition (spark or flame). Store between 40°F - 120°F (4.4°C - 49°C). Protect from freezing. Keep away from food, drink and animal feeding stuffs. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Apply with a mop or scrubbing machine, then rinse to prepare your floor for sealing and a new, clean polish. The ammonia and phosphate free, high-alkaline formula is concentrated so one litre makes up to nine litres of floor stripping solution.
- Step #1 in the Floor Care 4 Step Process. For best results, apply concentrate with a dry cotton mop. Before solution dries, rise off with a clean mop or a wet-dry vacuum.
Use the following safety equipment when using this product.