Zep Commercial® ZUHTFF5G High-Traffic Floor Finish Concentrate, 5-Gall
Maintaining high-traffic floors is a challenge, even for professionals. Zep Commercial® High-Traffic Floor Polish is specially formulated to seal and protect vinyl and other hard surface floors. Simply apply with a string mop for a gloss finish that resists scuffs, heal marks and slipping. This is step 3 of the Zep Commercial® 4-step floor maintenance program.
- Size: 5 Gallon
- Covers up to 10,000 square feet
- Easy to apply
- Tough finish
- Leaves a good shine
- Protects against scuff marks
- Dries in 30 minutes
- Step 3 of the Zep Commercial® 4 step floor care process
- Gives floors a durable gloss that resists scuffs and heel marks and prevents slips
- For use on interior rubber, asphalt tile, vinyl and vinyl composition.
- DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL METHYL ETHER; dipropylene glycol monomethyl ether 2-(2-ETHOXYETHOXY)-ETHANOL; diethylene glycol monoethyl ether, ethoxydiglycol Handling and Storage: Put on appropriate personal protective equipment. Workers should wash hands and face before eating, drinking and smoking. Do not get in eyes or on skin or clothing. Use with adequate ventilation. Do not ingest. Do not reuse container. Store in accordance with local regulations. Keep container tightly closed and sealed until ready for use. Containers that have been opened must be carefully resealed and kept upright to prevent leakage. Protect from freezing. Store between the following temperatures: 40°F - 120°F (4.4°C - 49°C).
- Pour polish into a clean bucket. Using a dry rayon string mop, apply 4 coats of finish. To achieve a thin, even coat, move the mop in a continuous figure-eight motion. Allow floor to dry completely between coats to prevent hazing and to ensure adhesion; approximately 30 minutes under normal conditions. Do not use fans to reduce drying time. Maintain floor by frequent dust mopping and daily damp mopping with Zep Commercial® Neutral Floor Cleaner to provide a long lasting, clear gloss finish. To periodically rejuvenate the gloss, spray buff floor while using a low-speed buffing machine with a red pad, or ultra high-speed burnisher with a natural/beige pad. This product is able to be stripped and reapplied as needed.
- Step #3 in the Floor Care 4 Step Process. For best results, use a dry rayon string mop to apply four coats of finish in figure eight motions on the floor.
Use the following safety equipment when using this product.