Shimano Front Drag Reel, Medium Action with Rear Drag 2 Ball Bearings
Graphite frame, sideplate and rotor for reduced weight. Diecast aluminum spool for casting performance and durablility. Varispeed by using an oval oscillation gear the ability to provide a consistent spool speed for an even line lay which results in excellent castability and manageability. Superstopper II is a one-way roller bearing that eliminates backplay for solid hooksets, yet can be turned on or off to allow back reeling. Ported handle shank reduces the overall weight of the reel.
- Medium action with rear drag 2 ball bearings
- Ideal for fishing application
- Dyna balance for smooth retrieves
- Oversized line roller that reduces twist
- Comes with extra spool.
- Dyna-balance counterbalancing technique in the rotor to eliminate wobble during the retrieve. Power roller II is an oversized line roller that reduces twist from casting and retrieving and is enhanced with a tapered area on the support to help line get onto the roller quicker.