Downy® 82329 April Fresh™ Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets, 34-Count
Fight static cling and bring softness and freshness to your fabrics every day with Downy April Fresh sheets. Simply add one sheet to every dryer load. Infuses fabrics with softness so they feel soft.
- 34 count
- Fragrance: April Fresh
- Fights static
- Softens fabrics
- Provides long-lasting freshness
- Infuses fabrics with softness so they feel soft.
How to use Downy® Dryer Sheets
- Use a dryer sheet to remove dust from surfaces such as window blinds and computer screens.
- Slip an unused dryer sheet in a sock, lingerie, or other dresser drawer for a light, fresh scent. Your clothes will always smell fresh from the dryer.
- Keep a dryer sheet in your suitcase or carry-on bag between trips so your luggage always smells fresh.
- Your imagination is the limit when it comes to bringing Downy freshness outside of the laundry room. Use in sports or gym bags, shoes, and the bottom of your hamper—anywhere your heart (or nose) desires.
How do I use a dryer sheet?
- To add freshness, softness and reduce static cling, simply add a dryer sheet to your cleaned laundry in the dryer. For most loads, one sheet is sufficient; for large loads, two may be needed. Then, start the drying cycle and discard the used dryer sheet when cycle completes.
What are the benefits of using a dryer sheet?
- Dryer sheets have numerous benefits, including softening, fighting pesky static cling and adding a delightful Downy scent.
What's the difference between a fabric conditioner and a dryer sheet?
- Both provide fabrics with scent, softness and fight static; however, dryer sheets are heat activated in the dryer, whereas liquid fabric softeners are more easily infused in the wash. Additionally, fabric conditioners reduce wrinkles, provide for easy ironing and protect from stretching, fading and fuzz that occur in both the wash & dry processes.