Latex-ite® 12207 Seal-Right® Driveway Squeegee, 18"
For years, homeowners have had to struggle sealing their driveway with the throw-away squeegee-brush applicator. Finally, the proper tool to seal a driveway is now available. The Latexite® 18″ SEAL-RIGHT ® Squeegee is a contractor-grade squeegee designed to make the job a lot easier and give you professional results.
- 18" Heavy Duty (1/4″) Rubber blade
- Metal bracket for maximum durability
- 60" Wood handle
- Patented Latexite® “Driveway Angle” for proper sealer application
- A contractor grade squeegee designed to make the job a lot easier & give you professional results
- The Seal-Right™ Squeegee is easy to use. Simply attach the head to the pole firmly. We recommend putting the head on top and tapping the handle on the floor.
- Before sealing, please read directions on pail. When you are ready to seal, make sure you start at the top of the driveway (near the house) and work side to side back towards the street.
- WHEN USING THE SQUEEGEE, MAKE SURE TO ALWAYS PULL THE SEALER -- IT WILL SPLATTER IF YOU PUSH IT. Squeegee will clean up with soap and water for future use.