Eva-Dry E-333 Renewable Mini-Dehumidifier, 4 Oz - 6 Oz
This eco-friendly dehumidifier silently and reliably protects clothes and valuables from mold, mildew and moisture. The unit lasts 20-30 days before renewing. Special features of the E-333 includes: the unit works in areas up to 333 cubic feet, requires no batteries or cords for use, is 100% renewable, works up to ten years, is compact/silent, always spill and mess free and is non-toxic, child and pet safe!
- Designed to absorb moisture from small enclosed areas
- Removes 6 - 8 oz moisture per day to help keep your room dry
- Works well in areas as big as 333 cuft
- Odorless & non-toxic silica beads helps prevent the growth of mold & mildew for a cleaner space
- Cannot leak or spill & is safe for use around children & pets
- 100% renewable & needs no power to operate
- Just hang the unit in a closet or you can place it in other small enclosed spaces & will start to absorb moisture
- No batteries required or cords to plug in
- Works without power
- Indicator window with special moisture meter crystals that change from orange when dry to green when wet to indicate when the unit needs to be renewed
- Lasts approximately 20 - 30 days
- About 8-10 hours to completely renew unit
- Remove & plug it into a power outlet in a ventilated space to renew.
- Capacity: 4 oz. – 6 oz.
- Power Source: Renewable
- Usage in Motion: Yes
- Suited for spaces up to: 333 Cubic Feet
- Dimensions: 6.25" x 1.25" x 4.75"
- Weight: 24 Oz.
The E-333 provides dampness protection that is ideal for small spaces such as
- Small closets: Eva-Dry prevents damage to fabrics and musty odors caused by excess moisture
- Plastic Storage Containers: Absorbs musty odors, and prevents damage caused by excess moisture on stored seasonal clothing
- Cabinets: Protects stored food from damage caused by excess moisture
- Under sink: Keep the under sink area dry and mold free
- Safes: Protect your valuable pictures and important documents from damage caused by excess moisture.
- Bathrooms/Laundry Rooms: Eva-Dry absorbs excess moisture form vapor related activities, and helps dry fabrics faster
- Bedrooms: While absorbing excess moisture you are also reducing dust activity, and consequently the risk of allergies
- Basements: Protects stored clothing and tools from damage caused by excess moisture
- Offices/Supply Closets: Protects electronic equipment, supplies and paper from damage caused by excess moisture
- Gym Lockers: Absorbs odors and dries wet gym clothes faster
- Musical Instruments: Prevents damage caused by excess moisture
- Gun Safes: Prevent rust to guns and expensive ammunition and other damage caused by excess moisture
- Safety Deposit Boxes: Protect your valuables and documents from damage caused by excess moisture.