Milwaukee 2606-22CT M18 Compact Drill Driver Kit, 1/2"
The most compact drill driver in its class is more powerful than the competition. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-Pole frameless motor, the M18™ Compact 1/2" Drill Driver delivers 500 in-lbs of torque and up to 1,800 RPM. At only 7-1/4" length, this drill driver allows you access to the tightest work spaces. An all-metal gear case and 1/2" metal chuck provide maximum durability, even on the most challenging worksites. REDLINK™ Intelligence provides advanced protection in abusive situations and manages the tool's temperature to provide maximum life. The REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors. The kit includes two M18™ Compact REDLITHIUM batteries, an M18™ and M12™ multi-voltage charger, and a carrying case.
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor
- Delivers 500 in-lbs of torque and up to 1,800 RPM
- Compact Design: Allows greater accessibility in tight work spaces
- All-Metal Gear Case and Chuck: Provide maximum impact and shock durability
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Advanced overload protects the tool against abusive situations and provides maximum life.
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery: M18™ REDLITHIUM™
- Charger: M18™ and M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger
- Length: 7-1/4"
- LED Light: Yes
- Peak Torque: 500 in-lbs
- Charge Time: 30 Minutes
- Chuck Type: 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock
- Speed: 0-400/ 0-1,800 RPM.
- (1) M18™ Compact 1/2" Drill Driver (Bare Tool) (2606-20)
- (2) M18™ Compact REDLITHIUM™ Battery (48-11-1815)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Carrying Case.