Southwire 65076601 SimPush Water-Tight Connector For EMT, Aluminum, 1/
SimPush, push-to-install couplings are used to secure two ends of EMT conduit together quickly and without tools. These EMT fittings are watertight and suitable for outdoor use.
- Material : Aluminum
- Diameter : 1/2"
- Conduit Compatibility : EMT
- CSA Listed
- UL Listed
- Indoor or Outdoor : Outdoor
- cUL safety certified
- Removable and reusable
- Watertight, concrete-tight and rated for direct burial
- Reusable and removable with the SimPush removal tool (sold separately)
- Manufactured with corrosion resistant copper free aluminum for excellent durability
- Install without tools, quickly, by simply pushing the fitting onto the conduit