Brita® 35513 Marina Pitcher with Filter, 8-Cup
This mid-size pitcher brings you form without skimping on function. An electronic indicator lets you know when it's time to swap filters, and a comfort-grip handle and easy-fill lid help prevent spills.
- BPA free
- Easy-fill lid
- Electronic filter indicator
- Improved filter fit
- 8 cup capacity
- Taste: filter out odors and impurities
- Health: Hydrate with clean filtered water
- Value: Ditch disposable bottles and save
- Sustainability: Cut plastic bottle waste for good
- With 1 filter
- Healthier, great tasting water
- Better for the environment.
What it Filters:
- Your Brita® pitcher helps reduce the amount of chlorine (taste and odor), copper, cadmium and mercury — all of which may be found in tap water. See the User’s Guide for more details.
How Often Should I Change My Brita® Filter?
- For optimum performance of your Brita® product, it's important to change your Brita® filter on a regular basis. Keep the fresh, great-tasting filtered water flowing by replacing your filter every 40 gallons or approximately every two months. Users with hard water should increase filter changes.
How Do I Prepare And Change The Filter In My Brita® Pitcher?
Our advanced Pitcher Filters no longer require pre-soak.
- Flush filter with cold water for 15 seconds
- Insert filter into reservoir by lining up groove in filter with notch in reservoir (you’ll notice that one is longer than the other. Press firmly to ensure a tight seal
- Add cold tap water. Discard your first 3 pitchers of filter water, or use this water for plants. It is normal for carbon dust to appear in your first fillings
- Replace filter every 40 gallons or two months.