Milwaukee® 48-89-2306 Thunderbolt® Cobalt Red Helix™ Drill Bit, 9/64"
Milwaukee® Cobalt Red Helix™ Drill Bits are engineered for extreme durability and long life in hard metal applications. Designed with a Variable Helix™ that includes an aggressive 35° Helix Angle which ends at 15°, the Cobalt bits with Red Helix™ provide Rapid Chip Removal™ limiting heat buildup to Stay Sharper Longer™. The 135° split point tip delivers a precision start and prevents walking for fast, accurate holes. Ideal for tough applications and provide Up to 10X life vs. Black Oxide Drill Bits™ but can be used in all twist drilling applications.
- Up to 10X life vs. black oxide
- For specialty drilling in hard metals like stainless steel
- Excellent for use in cordless drills
- Red Helix™ Design for Rapid Chip Removal™
- 135° split point for precision start no walking
- Thunderbolt core resists breaking.
- Shank: Round
- Diameter: 9/64"
- Coating: Cobalt
- Length: 2.91"
- Flute Length: 1-3/4"
- Size: 9/64".