Milsek HO-6 Holiday Oil Furniture Polish & Multi-Purpose Cleaner, 12 O
It is so diverse you can consider it a cleaning tool. Having a bottle in your home means you can clean and polish Kitchen Cabinets, Wood Floors, all Wood Furniture, as well as remove soap film from glass shower doors. As a floor polish, mix 1/4 cup of Milsek to 2 Gallons of water, wash the floor as you normally would. You will be amazed by the dirt that is removed and the shine that is left behind. It will gently clean while replacing the dirt with nourishing oils that your hard wood floors crave. For tips on how to clean wood furniture or for use as a kitchen cabinet cleaner, use a slightly damp, soft cloth (an old t-shirt will do), sprinkle with Milsek and wipe with the grain of the wood. Enjoy the fresh, clean smell and appearance of a job well done. Don't just clean it. Milsek it!
- Size: 12 ounce
- Scent: Holiday (Cinnamon-Raspberry)
- Oil furniture polish and multi-purpose cleaner
- Polishes, cleans and protects your wood in one easy step
- Use on all wood surfaces including cabinets and hardwood/laminate floors
- Removes soap film from glass shower doors
- Removes heat rings and water rings
- Safe for daily use - leaves no harmful build-up.
Great for use on all wood surfaces from your kitchen cabinets to your hardwood and laminate floors:
- Kitchen cabinets
- End Tables
- Kitchen tables
- Hardwood floors
Directions for Use:
- Apply Milsek Furniture Polish to Cloth
- Rub wood with cloth
- Allow to dry for at least 10 minutes.