SharkBite® U314LFA Lead Free Female Elbow, 3/4" x 3/4" FNPT
SharkBite’s Female Elbows are FNPT on one end, and push-to-connect on the opposite end. These fittings allow the user to make a 90-degree connection to copper, PEX, CPVC or PE-RT pipes. This fitting is designed for potable water and radiant heating (including underground or behind-the-wall) applications with no access panels required. It is rated up to 200°F and 200 psi.
- Size: 3/4" x 3/4" FNPT
- Allows for a 90 degree connection of 3/4" copper, CPVC or PEX pipe to a female connection
- Rated up to 200°F and 200 psi
- Easiest way to join copper, CPVC or PEX pipe in any combination with no soldering, clamps, unions or glue
- Just insert the pipe and the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated o-ring compresses to create a perfect seal
- Disassembly is just as fast using the simple disconnect tool so fittings and valves can be easily changed and reused.