SharkBite® U246LFA Lead Free Elbow, 3/8" (1/2" OD) x 3/8" (1/2" OD)
SharkBite® Elbow allow the user to connect any combination of copper, PEX CPVC, or PE-RT pipe together to form a 90-degree connection. With no soldering, clamps, unions or glue required, it’s as simple as inserting the pipe into the fitting deep enough to be sealed by our specially-formulated O-ring. Once inserted, the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip the pipe. This push-to-connect fitting is designed for potable water and radiant heating (including underground or behind-the-wall) applications with no access panels required. It is rated up to 200°F and 200 psi.
- 3/8" (1/2" OD) x 3/8" (1/2" OD)
- Makes a 90 degree connection to any combination of 3/8" copper, CPVC or pex pipe
- Easy way to join pipe & do not require soldering
- Clamps, unions, glue or tools to complete the job, just insert the pipe & the stainless steel teeth bite down & grip tight
- While a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal
- Disassembly is just as fast using the simple disconnect tool
- Can be rotated after assembly for easier installation in tight spaces
- Certified for potable water supply & hydronic heating applications.