Perky-Pet SMSH00348D Holiday Solar Hat Snowman Head Bird Feeder, 1.25
Brighten up your backyard through a long cold winter with the Perky-Pet Solar Seed Ball Mini Snowman Head Bird Feeder. Featuring a whimsical, wintery design, this snowman-shaped bird feeder will provide the perfect accent among the branches of the evergreen trees in your backyard.
- Festive snowman head design
- Powder-coated, all metal mesh construction
- Solar powered LED light illuminates feeder at night
- Diamond-shaped mesh attracts clinging birds
- Holds up to 1.25 lb of seed.
- Height: 7"
- Diameter: 5.25"
- Capacity: 1.25 lb
- Materials: Metal
- The Perky-Pet Solar Snowman Head Bird Feeder stands for durability. It has no wood and no plastic – it's all metal. The wire mesh design features a powder coating to resist rust, while the sturdy metal construction will help thwart squirrel damage. You can be sure this feeder will be a focal point in your backyard for many years to come!
- To create a backyard display that truly shines the snowman's hat hosts a solar-powered LED light, allowing it to obtain energy naturally from the sun and glow in the dark at night. Now you'll be able to easily view your feeder at any time of day or night! Since it holds up to 1.25 lb seed, your backyard birds will want to know where this feeder is at all times.
Mesh Surface Accommodates Multiple Birds
- Birds won't be able to get enough of the NO/NO Solar Snowman Head Bird Feeder and its irresistible mesh surface. Your feathered friends can easily cling anywhere along the feeder's surface and pull seed through the holes. It's like having a perch on every inch! This means more birds can dine at once, making it a great bird-watching experience for you.
Built-in Drainage Holes
- Birds prefer seed that is fresh and dry. Thanks to this feeder's mesh design and built-in drainage holes at the base, water is unable to pool in the reservoir. Instead, water can flow freely out of the feeder so seed airs out more quickly, ensuring it stays fresh for longer. Not only will the birds love it, but it also means less seed waste for you!