Cole's® FS16 Flaming Squirrel™ Seed Sauce, 16 Oz
Cole's® Flaming Squirrel™ Seed Sauce is a nutritional birdseed supplement that contains all natural, 100% food grade ingredients with a super hot and spicy flavor. Birds love the taste of this liquid chili pepper formula exploding with tons of Cajun spice. When mixed with your favorite birdseed, it's guaranteed to increase bird visits at your feeder.
Not only will it help keep those pesky squirrels at bay, but also the liquid formulation sticks to birdseed better than chili powder and it won't blow chili dust in your face when you're mixing it. Flaming squirrel is great in the garden too. Pour flaming squirrel in a spray bottle and mist the plants that you don't want the critters to eat. To keep squirrels and voles from digging up your bulbs, dip each one before planting.
- Size: 16 ounce
- An all-natural supplement for birds and super hot for squirrels
- Mix this super-hot sauce with bird seed to keep out squirrels
- All-natural formula made with spicy habanero chilies
- Use on garden plants, too, to deter rabbits, squirrels, and deer
- Also great for keeping squirrels, voles and other pests from digging your freshly planted bulbs
- Just soak your bulbs in Flaming Squirrel™ Seed Sauce and plant
- As with many chili products, it's best to wear gloves when handling the sauce
- Treats up to 30 pounds of birdseed
- Shake well before using.
- Food Grade Liquid Habanero Chili Pepper and Soybean Oil.
Are You Tired of Squirrels Eating All of Your Birdseed?
Coat your bird seed mixes with Cole's Flaming Squirrel™ Seed Sauce before filling your feeders, and you will keep backyard birds happy without attracting greedy squirrels. This natural habanero chili sauce is not offensive to birds, but squirrels and other mammals hate the hot, spicy flavor. Use only 3 tablespoons of this concentrated sauce per 5 lbs of seed mix.
Flaming Squirrel™ Seed Sauce can also be used to coat flower and plant bulbs before planting, to deter squirrels and voles from digging them up. Or, mist your garden plants to deter squirrels and rabbits. This versatile spray provides a natural deterrent to many mammals.
Directions for Use:
To protect your hands from the hot chilies, we recommend the use of rubber or vinyl gloves.
- Add 1.5 oz (approx 4 tablespoons) of Flaming Squirrel™ Seed Sauce for every 5 lbs of seed mix. Mix together with a spatula or shake in a closed container until the seed mix is evenly coated. For best results, double the amount of Flaming Squirrel used per batch for the first two weeks, then return to normal use ratios. Soon your feeders will be a bird only café.
For the Garden
- To keep flower bulbs from being dug up and eaten by squirrels, voles, or chipmunks, simply dip each bulb directly into a bowl of Flaming Squirrel until it is well coated, and then plant bulb.
- To keep new seedlings and fresh plantings from being eaten by rabbits, squirrels and deer, just pour Flaming Squirrel into a spray bottle to mist the leaves and stem of each plant. Do not spray on a windy day. Reapply after it rains.
- Chili peppers are a strong irritant to eyes, nose, and skin. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. Keep out of reach of children. We recommend the use of rubber or vinyl gloves to protect hands from the hot chilies.