Air Vent 54301 Direct-Drive Whole-House Fan with Automatic Shutter, 24
Whole-house fans are installed in a central hallway inside the house and pull fresh outdoor air through open windows. They are often used to augment air conditioning or instead of air conditioning in mild summertime climates.
- 4500 CFM
- 110 Volt
- Feature two-speed operation, with a convenient pull-chain switch
- A heavy steel housing with a powder-coated finish makes them extremely durable
- Can be mounted without cutting an attic joist
- Assembled wood frame to simplify installation
- direct drive whole house fan with automatic shutter
- Pulls air from a house size of 1500 Sqft
- Runs on high & low
- Needs 864 Sqin of open exhaust vents in attic space
- Rough opening is 27-3/4" x 29"
- Automatic shutter is white
- Do not have to cut joist when installing fan for easier installation
- Dimensions: 27-5/8" x 27-5/8" x 8-3/4"
- Size: 24".