The three-way pull chain socket can be used to replace a worn or broken socket or to build an entirely new light fixture. This socket pairs with a three-way bulb to offer three light levels. The pull chain switch is well suited to floor or table fixtures, and its brass finish lends a classic look and effectively withstands heat. Thanks to its straight bracket design, installation is easy.
UL listed and CSA approved for safety, it is rated for 250 watts maximum and 250 volts. The 2-1/4-inch-high socket has a tapped 1/8-IP bushing and uses medium-base bulbs.
- Brass finish offers high heat resistance
- Pull chain switch
- Three different light settings
- Use with a three-way light bulb
- Replace worn or broken sockets
- Build a new light fixture
- 2-1/4 inches high
- Tapped 1/8-IP bushing
- UL listed and CSA approved for safety
- Compatible with medium-base bulbs, 250 watts maximum
- Rated for 250 volts
© Copyright 2008 - 2014. All rights reserved.