"RED HEAD" HAMMER SET NAIL DRIVE ANCHOR
The Hammer-Set one-piece zinc plated steel anchor consists of an expansion body and expander drive pin. Anchors meet or exceed GSA specification A-A-1925A Type 1.
- Size: 1/4"x1"
- 1-piece drive anchor.
- It's a Pre-packaged kits with matching screws.
- Eliminates hole spotting, just drill proper hole and drive in.
- No need for exact hole depth.
- Use in all masonry.
- Steel/steel drive.
- Install through material to be fastened.
- Low profile mushroom head style.
- For fastening applications in concrete, block, and brick. A
- pplications: brackets, drywall track, gutter sanddown spouts, electrical boxes.
- 25 count in a pack.
© Copyright 2008 - 2014. All rights reserved.