Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to us as it is to you! At Toolbox Supply, we are dedicated to protecting your privacy. We do not sell or rent information about our customers to any outsiders. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
When you are using our Service, we collect information about your account transactions and we may collect information about your computer or other access device for fraud prevention purposes. Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with our customer support team or store results when you respond to a survey.
When you access our website, we, or companies we hire to track how our website is used, may place small data files called "cookies" on your computer. We send a "session cookie" to your computer when you log in to your account. This type of cookie helps us to recognize you if you visit multiple pages on our site during the same session, so that we don't need to ask you for your password on each page. Once you log out or close your browser, this cookie expires and no longer has any effect. You are free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of our website.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the toolboxsupply.com website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
Credit/Debit Card Information
On some pages, you can submit information about other people. For example, if you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient, you will need to submit the recipient's address. In this circumstance, the types of personal information collected are:
How We Use the Personal Information We Collect
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- Provide the services and customer support you request;
- Process transactions and send notices about your order or transaction;
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- Customize, measure, and improve our services and the content and layout of our website;
- Send you targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- Compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
The Way We Use Information to Ship Your Order
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
The Way We Use Information to Ship Your Gift Order
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
The Way We Use Information to Improve Our Website Design
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website.
The Way We Use Information to Respond to E-mails
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not shared with outside parties.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We use industry standard Secure Socket Layer software (SSL) to encrypt your personal and credit card information during the order checkout process. We do not provide customer viewing of credit card information online. After 90 days credit card information are permanently deleted from our database. Only authorized personel are able to access your credit card information, otherwise only the last four digits are displayed.
Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How You Can Access or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by accessing your account online via customer login screen. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
We May Share Your Personal Information With
- Members of our corporate family to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts, provide joint services and for other business purposes. However, these corporate affiliates will not use this information to market their services to you unless you have approved it.
- Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations; (fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, technology services). Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- Credit bureaus to report outstanding negative balance accounts.
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when: we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure, we need to do so to comply with law, we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of our User Agreement, or other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
Toolboxsupply.com will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties in the normal course of doing business and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy.
How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 1-518-514-2488 or send us an email at email@example.com.