Makes feeding as easy as watering!. Automatically mixes the right amount of nutrients to take the guesswork out of feeding. Helps grow high-quality fruits and vegetables. Miracle-Gro® LiquaFeed® refill bottles are for use with the Miracle-Gro LiquaFeed® Advance Feeder and LiquaFeed® Universal Feeder. Helps develop strong roots and grow high-quality fruits and vegetables.
- Size: 16 ounce
- Specially designed for fruit & vegetable plants
- Dual action feeding
- Feeds through the roots & leaves use with confidence indoors & outdoors
- Use to feed in-ground or container fruit, vegetable, or herb gardens
- 2 pack
How to Use
With Miracle-Gro® LiquaFeed® Universal Feeder
- Attach LiquaFeed® Universal Feeder to spigot, and attach a hose to base of Feeder.
- Feeder can also be placed on the ground and used in line between two hoses.
- Insert LiquaFeed® plant food bottle by twisting into Feeder. Rotate bottle until vertical.
- Turn knob to FEED. Turn on water and begin feeding with any watering device! Watering times will vary depending on the watering device used.
With Miracle-Gro® LiquaFeed® Advance Sprayer
- Attach LiquaFeed® feeder to garden hose
- Insert Liquafeed® refill bottle by removing cap and twisting into Liquafeed® feeder.
- Feed by spraying the soil at the base of the plant until soil is saturated. One plant food bottle will last approximately 15 minutes with continuous use.
When to Apply
- Use to feed in-ground or container fruit, vegetable, or herb gardens.
How often to apply
Where to Use
- In-ground or container vegetable, fruit and herb gardens.
Where Not to Use
- Do not apply concentrate directly to plants or soil
- Each bottle will feed 400 square feet.
- One of the LiquaFeed Feeders should be used to apply/dilute plant food with water.
- With use with the LiquaFeed Universal Feeder, feeding time will vary depending on watering devices used.
- All plants including flowers and edible plants.
- Keep out of reach of children
2 16 oz bottles
Use With Miracle Gro Liquafeed Feeder & Watering Cans
© Copyright 2008 - 2017. All rights reserved.