This convenient heavy-duty portable cheese slicer features a thick stainless steel cutting wire for slicing hard or soft cheeses into uniform pieces of equal size and thickness quickly and efficiently. The sturdy extra-wide industrial grade non-slip plastic handle offers a secure and stable grip for cutting multiple slices of cheese comfortably in one sitting. This heavy-duty cheese slicer is easy to clean and dishwasher safe. Made with professional quality construction, this slicer is built to resist warping, bending, tarnishing, or breaking with regular daily use.
- Aluminum Frame
- Stainless Steel Cutting Wire
- Adjustable For Thick Or Thin Slices.
- Portable hand-held cheese slicer with stainless steel cutting wire for cutting uniform slices of soft or firm cheeses quickly and efficiently.
- Sturdy extra-wide non-slip industrial grade plastic handle offers a secure and comfortable grip for increased mobility.
- Heavy-duty professional quality construction resists breaking, warping, bending, or tarnishing with regular daily use.
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe.
Use & Care:
Dishwasher safe. Hand wash immediately after use with hot water and anti-bacterial soap. Clean and dry thoroughly before storage.
Tips for Cooking and Baking:
To preserve the quality of cheese, try wrapping it appropriately based on its type. Soft cheeses store well in wax paper or sealed containers, hard cheeses store well in light-weight plastic with the rind exposed if applicable, whereas, blue cheese should be wrapped tightly in aluminum foil for best results.
To avoid mold accumulation on cheese, try storing it in a cool damp place such as the fridge produce drawer. Cheeses, and particularly soft cheeses, should be consumed within a few days of purchase for peak flavor, but most cheeses will last for several weeks if wrapped and stored properly.
If cheese develops mold, try cutting off the mold spots before consuming it instead of throwing it away.