"ANDERSON METALS" TEE
- Brass Tee
- Lead Free Compliant Product Which Meets California AB-1953 & Vermont SB-152 Legislation Certification
- Tube O.D. Size: 3/8" Flare X 3/8" Male Pipe
- Thread Size: 5/8-18
- Temperature Range: - 65 to +250 °F
- Two Piece Construction - nut and body
- Use with copper, brass, alliminum, or steel tubing
- -65oF to +250o F. temperature range.
- Standard fittings use short nuts.
- Resists mechinical pullout
- Easy to disassemble and can be reassymbled many times with no effect on the seal
- Primary uses fuel equipment, plumbing, gases, refrigeration and vacuum
How To Assemble:
- Cut Smooth, square end on tubing
- Slide nut onto tube-thread facing end
- Flare end of tube
- Thread nut to body until snug. then 1/6th turn
© Copyright 2008 - 2015. All rights reserved.